• View the specifications of the standard motors and determine if they will fit your needs. If they do, please fill out the order form and send it to us.
• If you need a stock motor with just minor changes please fill out the order form and specify customization in the comments section of the form.
• If you are unsure or require OEM specialization please fill out the special Application Worksheet and send it to us. We will be in contact with you once we have looked over your specifications and had our engineers review your needs.
• Once you have determined what you need, and can specify the stock numbers or technical description, please fill out the RFQ Worksheet and send it to us. We will respond within 24 hours with a price quotation or request for additional information.
• After receiving the quotation please sign and fax it back to us along with a company purchase order, prepayment, or other agreed to payment terms. NOTE: International orders are always quoted in US Dollars.
• SL Montevideo will review the order documentation and acknowledge within 1-2 business days. NOTE: Customized OEM applications will require additional time to clear engineering and quality review.
• Upon completion, the custom engineered designs will be forwarded to you. We ask you to approve the specifications and drawings. Due to the specialization of these orders we cannot issue a shipment commitment until these documents have been approved and the specialized parts have been ordered.
• Standard configuration motors take approximately three to four weeks to manufacture. We premanufacture some of the stock configurations to maintain stock.
• Custom OEM design deliveries are determined by level of customization and parts availability.
• Most orders can be shipped UPS. Please specify any other shipping instructions or carrier on your purchase order.
• All orders are FOB Plant unless otherwise acknowledged.